Please carefully read the below admission policy before submitting your online pre-registration for Food For Future Summit & Expo 2022:
- Registration is compulsory for entry.
- Food For Future Summit & Expo is strictly for Trade and Business Professionals related to the industry only.
- General public and persons under the age of 21 will not be permitted entry.
- Please note that Food For Future Summit & Expo has a no refund policy on all payments.
- The organisers of Food For Future Summit & Expo strive to ensure that only qualified Trade and Business Professionals attend the exhibition to deliver a productive business environment for both visitors and exhibitors. We reserve the right to request further proof of eligibility prior to badge issue, and also to refuse entry if necessary.
- Badges are non-transferable and visitors found to be facilitating this will be not eligible for entry into Food For Future Summit & Expo or future exhibitions.
- If you do not receive your visitor confirmation in your e-mail, please check your Junk folder (in some cases, your e-mail settings or system firewalls may cause our visitor confirmation e-mails to go to your Junk folder). For online registration support, please contact email@example.com
- Trolley / luggage bags are strictly not permitted within the exhibition halls.
- Wearing of masks is mandatory. A penalty of AED 3000 fine may be levied by the government authorities for non-compliance.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Anyone obtaining visitor or exhibitor badges by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave the event.
- Anyone attending the exhibition should carry some form of photo ID (passport, photo-ID driving license, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organiser, which the Organiser may ask to see.
- By completing the online pre-registration form, you agree to comply with all standard terms and conditions set forth by the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM).
- Anyone attending the exhibition must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt the exhibition or conference.
- Important: Children below the age of 21 are not allowed to enter the exhibition halls
Important notice regarding food samples:
Dubai Municipality's food safety and licensing restrictions strictly prohibit the removal of unlicensed and perishable items (including food and drink samples) from the Exhibition Halls. Thank you in advance for your co-operation
DWTC Terms & Conditions
Dubai World Trade Centre L.L.C. provides these Terms and Conditions to inform you of our Legal Policy and practices. Please carefully review these Terms and Conditions before using this website. Your use of this Website indicates your irrevocable agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The dwtc.com website and its sub-domains are owned by Dubai World Trade Centre L.L.C., trading as Dubai World Trade Centre, a limited liability company incorporated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and having its head office at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, Sheik Zayed Road, Convention Gate, P.O. Box 9292, Dubai, UAE. Telephone: +971 (0)4 389 3999, 800DWTC (3982), firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions "we", "our" and "us" refer to Dubai World Trade Centre L.L.C., "this website" collectively refers to the dwtc.com website and its sub-domains, and "you" and "your" refer to a specific individual or program accessing this website.
This website is governed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the applicable federal laws of the United Arab Emirates. The courts of the Emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
All information and other materials provided on this website together with the underlying software code are owned either directly by us or by our licensors. You may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material on this website or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part, without our explicit permission. However, the contents of this website may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal non-commercial use. Any unauthorised use of this website may result in a violation of copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publication and communication regulations and statutes. Nothing in this website should be construed to be a grant of a license, ownership or any other proprietary right in this website, its contents or the underlying software code.
You may only use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the Emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates and the applicable federal laws of the United Arab Emirates and any other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website.
Disclaimer of Warranty
We provide this website on an "as is" and "as available" basis and without any warranty or condition, express, implied, or otherwise. We specifically disclaim all implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, to the maximum extent that such disclaimers are held to be valid.
You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified from and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages or losses (including without limitation consequential losses, loss of profit and loss of reputation, and all interest, penalties and legal and other professional costs and expenses) arising out of or in connection with your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Our websites may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience. If you access those links, you will leave our website. We do not control those websites or their legal practices, which may differ from ours. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites. These Terms and Conditions do not cover your interaction with third party websites, and we encourage you to review the Terms and Conditions of any third-party website before accessing the same.
Our failure or delay to enforce at any time one or more of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such Terms and Conditions or of our right at any time subsequently to enforce all these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision (or part thereof), of these Terms or Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Notification of changes
We reserve the right to change our Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued access or use of this website after such changes indicates your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as modified. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions regularly. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 1st August 2009.
The terms and conditions are set out in broad points. If you have any questions relating to our Terms and Conditions please send postal mail to the following address:
The Legal Department,
Dubai World Trade Centre L.L.C.
P.O. Box 9292, Dubai, UAE